1. Please read eligibility criteria before the form fill up
Eligibility for Science
Students securing at least 2.80 GPA in SEE or in an equivalent recognized board with C + grade each in Science, Compulsory Mathematics, and English will be eligible for Science stream.
Eligibility for Management, Law and Humanities
Students securing at least 2.05 GPA in SEE or in an equivalent recognized board with D+ grade each in Compulsory Mathematics and English will be eligible for Management Law and Humanities stream.
2. Before start filling the form make sure that you have eSewa or Khalti account to make payment of form.If you donot have those apps then visit college.
3. Required document for the form are grade sheet (original or downloaded), digital passport size photo, mother and father's photo (if applicable).
4. Use valid email ID because all the documents will be sent to the email.You will get an email after the submission of the form. If not, you should check into 'Spam', which is located in 'All labels'.
5. Admit card will be sent to your registered email. You need to bring printed admit card for entrance examination.
6. Entrance details will be available in admit card.
For any query contact 01-5342121, 01-5342015